Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i've never recorded so much in my life!

well today certainly was interesting. jess and i tried maybe about like 6 times to get the podcast story perfect. i couldn't help but laugh though, at one time, geraldine was sitting behind us and she just started yelling. she overpowered my voice and it was hilarious. another time christine kept laughing because i have a funny voice maybe. and then another time i was just paranoid. good times though, eventually we got the podcast done. it turned out better than the others. so now, we just have to get the questions done for friday. jess is not going to be here so she is going to email me some before then then i'll do some of my own. adios bloggers!

=)

1 comments:

Katie Wilson said...

Well, I still didn't even start my podcast... soo, even though it took a thousand times to get it right, at least it's donee :)

Post a Comment