Friday, February 12, 2010

Reaction to podcasting. 2/12/10

So I am waiting for my podcast to load so I figured that I would blog and maybe the wait time would go by quicker. Podcasting was fun and I did enjoy myself. Maybe I will start podcasting at home about my thoughts. Anywho, this was a fun activity and it should be more fun on tuesday. At first, it was weird hearing the sound of my own voice but I got used to it. In fact, Jessica and I even tried to make our podcast rhyme. It turned out well.

=)


http://lessikajauren.podOmatic.com/entry/2010-02-12T08_42_41-08_00

This was our first podcast.

3 comments:

Dr. Luongo said...

Rhyming is fabulous!

Christine said...

I over heard your podcast and I thought it was cute! haha :)

Dr. Luongo said...

I hope you start a personal podcast or blog. =)

Post a Comment