Friday, February 19, 2010

podcasting #2 reflection

Okay, so today we podcasted our story. I would say it went pretty well. I enjoyed it very much so. The only problem with it is that I have a pretty quiet voice and Jess does not. That might have been from the way we held the microphone. The story was pretty good. Just have to figure out the lines that rhyme well so that when we read the story it "flows" better. Other than that, everything was good. I decided not to read the story in the accent because I would have probably kept laughing the whole time. Maybe another time I'll try that. But for now, I'll just stick with my "reading awewsome stories to kids" voice. ADIOS!! Until next time that is.

=)

2 comments:

shadaya's world said...

great reading lauren! yes u are quiet but you and jess sounded great :)...and love the rhyming sequence of the book as well..

tahtah :P

Shantaya said...

That's good that you guys had a great day. I can't wait to hear the outcome. Hopefully you guys find a balance in your voices. =)

Post a Comment